Apple Crisp Recipe
Delicious apple crisp recipe. The perfect fall dessert for your friends and family! Serve up warm with vanilla ice cream.
- 10 cups apples, peeled, cored and sliced organic Apples
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Prep – 30 m
- Cook – 45 m
- Ready In – 1 h 20 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the sliced apples in a 9×13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, and ground cinnamon together. Sprinkle mixture over the apples. Pour water evenly over all of it.
- Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and melted butter together.
- Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake at for about 45 minutes
And that’s it! Amazing how a simple recipe can taste so good! Put those apple picking adventures to good use and try this homemade Apple Crisp recipe this weekend for your beloved friends & family!
Are You Interested In A Cooking Or Baking Lesson From Spoonful of C?Contact us today to get on our schedule!