Holiday Moscow Mule
Get in the Seasonal Spirit With This Holiday Spin on the Moscow Mule!
- Fresh lime wedges, to taste
- 1 solid copper mug
- 2 ounces gin or vodka (I used gin)
- 4-6 ounces ginger beer
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Frozen cranberries, for garnish
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Squeeze the lime into the copper mug.
- Fill mug with ice and pour gin (or vodka), ginger beer, and cranberry juice over ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and rosemary sprig.
- Stir and enjoy!
Taking everything you love about a Moscow mule and flavoring it for Christmas!