Broccoli Parmesan Chicken Soup
Here is a perfect soup for this cold winter weather. #delish
1. Cut tops of 2lbs broccoli and saute with 4 Tbsp olive oil, 4 garlic cloves chopped fine, 1 medium minced onion and salt/pepper.
2. Add chopped florets with 1/2 cup water, cover and steam until bright green.
3. Add 3 (three) 32oz containers of chicken broth simmer for about 10-15 minutes on medium to high heat. Add one freshly squeezed lemon.
4. Take off heat and puree with immersion blender stick or standard blender. Add Parmesan cheese while blending.
5. Put back on low heat. Serve with onion rolls, biscuits or french bread.
Get a book, sit by the fire, pour a glass of wine and enjoy!