Firecracker Shrimp Cups
Crispy, sweet and spicy shrimps collides deliciously with taste of fresh herbs zucchini cup!
Are you looking for a new, unique & tasty appetizer to bring to your next party? Try these delicious Firecracker Shrimp Cups.
What could be better than a healthy option that tastes amazing!
FOR THE ZUCCHINI CUP
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup scallion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dill
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
FOR THE SHRIMP SAUCE
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 -5 drops hot chili sauce chives, to garnish
- To prepare the shrimp:
- Place shrimp in a bowl and mix with salt and cornstarch.
- Fry shrimp in hot oil.
- Once cooked, place the shrimp paper towels to drain.
- To make the sauce for the shrimp:
- Mix mayo, sweet chili sauce and hot chili sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked shrimp and mix until all the shrimp are well-coated.
- To make the zucchini cups:
- In a bowl, mix eggs, chopped scallion, parsley, dill, grated zucchini, salt, cheddar cheese and flour.
- Lightly coat mini-muffin pan with oil.
- Spoon in the mixture and, using a spoon, form them into the shape of a cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- After the cups are baked, place shrimp into each cup and top with chives. Enjoy!